monkey 1

monkey 1
Needing a glass or After a glass?

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Apologies for not keeping up! Happy Christmas!

My abject apologies for not posting as regularly as I've been drinking.  Thank you for bearing with me.


My New Year's resolutions are to strive...

1.  to post about every single bottle I open - wine,  craft beer and distilled spirit (mmmmmsinglemaltscotch).

2.  to hit the books again to read up on wine so I can write more useful commentary  than just ..."yummmmy" & a comment about blissfully curled toes.

3.  to make more cogent notes on tastings in the area.  I will not be able to list all wines tasted but I want to post about that great discovery which blows out the competition at a tasting - at least in my opinion.

Meanwhile, Happy Christmas!  I hope it finds you and your family well and with a bottle (or 2) handy.

One of the expected Christmas wines at Chez Monkey is Mumm Napa, brut prestige, a Napa Valley Sparkling wine.  



The other wines are still to be determined after a consult with local wine gurus.


No comments:

Post a Comment